CanisRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CanisRP

A canine RP that takes place in the northern regions of Alaska/Canada

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Weather

Mid-winter; low 20's, light snow.
Most active topics
Suburbans Region
City Region
Cavern Falls
12th through 14th Bane
Latest topics
» City Region
City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 pm by Bambi

» 12th through 14th Bane
City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm by Bane

» 10th - 14th
City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:09 am by Hazelnut

» 10th -13th (horseriding stuff) Azazel
City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am by Azazel

» Getting a Pack Rank
City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Major

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

City Region

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mossberg

Mossberg

Species : Kangal
Female Posts : 21

City Region - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 8:07 am

I pin my ears back, flopping to my side again. I look around, knowing i shouldn't just lay here, but listened to the dog. My eyes were darting around, My left eye, having the black ink patch around it, looked brighter, though it was just a illusion thanks to the black ink around it, My eyes were bright blue, and silver, so they were easily seen, even if i was in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

Species : Australian Shepherd
Female Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 am

Bambi smiled as the dog obeyed. Maybe she actually trusts us? We haven't given her a reason not to. She turned her cranium in the direction of Major, her own blue optics focused on him. "I think whoever did this is still close around. We should help her up and lead her away. Maybe they won't return with us here, maybe they will but we shouldn't take the chance." She looked back at Mossberg. "I should hope you trust us enough to believe we won't cause harm?" She doubted the canine felt that way, as she did just help her wounds, but would rather ask then just assume. Mossberg could snap if she didn't feel safe or comfortable in their presence and could further injure herself. She didn't want that to happen, again she doubted it, but it was better to be sure than to later be sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:52 am

I didn't speak, but just nodded, as for i almost never spoke. I hated feeling helpless, as for i was raised to feel over-powered. I just sat down, and waited. I looked back and forth at the two, my eyes darting back and forth rather fast. I couldn't move my back half of my body as will as i could my front half, but knew i would be fine, after the dog had helped.
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:55 am

"Good! Well now its just up to Major." She again looked at Major expectantly. She would find a way to help Mossberg herself if need be, but would rather have someone stronger than herself help. Her audits were perked and her tail wagged in hopefulness. "We have to help her, we can't just...leave her! They'll come back, you know it, I know it."
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:37 am

I look at the darker dog, wondering why strangers would care so much about the leader of a brutal gang. I started to wonder if they had noticed the black patch over my eye is ink, or if they noticed it, but didn't know it meant i was the leader of the gang. I just shrug it off, hopeing they would help, so i wouldn't have to feel helpless for longer than needed.
Back to top Go down
Major
Admin
Major

Species : German Shepherd
Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:54 am

Without much thought of abandoning the dog, Major quickly agreed. "How well can you walk?" He asked Mossberg. His eyes were pinned on the dog, but his ears swirved back hearing a small shuffle behind him. He knew it was a rat by the smell of it, but he still felt uneasy as it could have been one of the many dogs who did this to Mossberg.
Back to top Go down
https://canisrp.rpg-board.net
Mossberg

Mossberg

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:00 am

I pin my ears to my head, able to get my front legs up straight, but the back half of me was still on its side, on the ground. The top half of me looked like i was standing, while the bottom half looked as if i was laying on my side. I kept trying to throw my back half over, but kept failing. I hope that gave him his answer, as i didn't speak much.
Back to top Go down
Major
Admin
Major

Species : German Shepherd
Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:13 pm

As she struggled to get up, Major gave a small frown as he thought about what to do. "Okay, I'm going to help you with this." He said before gently gripping Mossberg's scruff in his jaws. Offering a shoulder to Mossberg as well, he hoped they could manage to clear the area before the dogs sought the three out.
Back to top Go down
https://canisrp.rpg-board.net
Bambi

Bambi

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 pm

Bambi jumped in to help, despite the fact that she eas smaller than both of them. Her banner wagged a bit, happy to be doing something useful. Her nise twtiched slightly as a slight breeze whipped at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Region   City Region - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City Region
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2