CanisRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CanisRP

A canine RP that takes place in the northern regions of Alaska/Canada

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Weather

Mid-winter; low 20's, light snow.
Most active topics
Suburbans Region
City Region
Cavern Falls
12th through 14th Bane
Latest topics
» City Region
Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 pm by Bambi

» 12th through 14th Bane
Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm by Bane

» 10th - 14th
Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:09 am by Hazelnut

» 10th -13th (horseriding stuff) Azazel
Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am by Azazel

» Getting a Pack Rank
Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Major

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cavern Falls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bambi

Bambi

Species : Australian Shepherd
Female Posts : 31

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Cavern Falls Itsfrozen03-640x424

Cavern Falls is a glorious sight, even when its completely frozen over due to the cold winters. It's a small waterfall that makes its trek into one of the many lakes, rushing over small stones and pebbles. Behind the waterfall stands a large, gaping hole, which, as it turns out, is a cave.

On occasion, prey can be found here, though this area is not overfilled with it like the forest.

When frozen over, the ice can break, as it's not as strong as the Frozen Region's.

You may begin RP under this comment.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

Species : Kangal
Female Posts : 21

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:11 pm

Continued, previously in city

I sigh, climbing up the rocks. My blood was turning the rocks a deep red. I slowly go behind the waterfall, into the cave. As i step on a spot where the water had came in, and froze, the ice breaks. I get soaked as i pin my ears back. I sigh, continueing on. I was soaked, and injured. I was also hungry, and cold now.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:14 pm

I lick the ice, hopeing for a drink. I was dehydrated, and don't have the time to travel that far. I bite the ice, it not moving at all. I sigh, licking it as my tongue gets stuck. I shake my head, ripping my tongue off with a yelp. I shake my head, continueing on. With every step my large build sunk into the thin ice of the water that had flooded in.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Species : Pit bull
Female Posts : 4

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm

I settled down in the ice cave. i rested against a icicle, melting it with my warmth. i lapped some up, and left the rest for mossy.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:31 pm

I shake my head "im fine" i said in a quiet voice. I flop down in one of the damper corners, some of the ice sticking to my fur. I pin my ears back as a snake slithers by me. I quickly jump up, biting the back of its head. It tried to slither away, but cant. It tried to bite me, but i was holding its head. I tear it in half, trying to eat the meat.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:09 am

When done, i limp out of the cave. I sneak away, slowly crawling down the edge. I see the city, then the suburbs. I doubted that they would go there, so i slowly head there. was still bleeding pretty badly, but i ran anyway. I keep my head low, my long legs letting me easily step. I was thinking of my mother, and my father. I remembered my father faintly, knowing he was a darker brown kangal, with no black markings. I looked just like my mother, but she had a star on her chest. I start to whine, knowing they had killed her. They kill all mothers after their birth. I keep walking, for i had been depressed for quite a while now, but no one had a care to give. I keep trotting, to the suburbs, freezing, hungry, and depressed. I would often fight just to remind myself that I'm stronger. I sigh, starting to see the suburbs. I whine, my head low as i slowly walk up to the large area
Leaving cavern falls, going to suburbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cavern Falls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cavern Falls   Cavern Falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cavern Falls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CanisRP :: RP Sites :: Territories-
Jump to: