CanisRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CanisRP

A canine RP that takes place in the northern regions of Alaska/Canada

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Current Weather

Mid-winter; low 20's, light snow.
Most active topics
Suburbans Region
City Region
Cavern Falls
12th through 14th Bane
Latest topics
» City Region
Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 11:16 pm by Bambi

» 12th through 14th Bane
Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 pm by Bane

» 10th - 14th
Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:09 am by Hazelnut

» 10th -13th (horseriding stuff) Azazel
Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am by Azazel

» Getting a Pack Rank
Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 6:22 pm by Major

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Suburbans Region

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Major
Admin
Major

Species : German Shepherd
Male Posts : 42

Suburbans Region - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Major gave Bambi a side look as she spoke, wishing the friendly part was true. "Depends on what type of dog you are and if you're with a human," he sighed, but realized two well fed looking dogs would do fine, especially if one was about a year old. After the reassuring thought, he put a smile back on his face. "Well, let's head there then. Should be easy to get food if you give a hotdog vendor the puppy eyes," Major smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://canisrp.rpg-board.net
Bambi

Bambi

Species : Australian Shepherd
Female Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 3:42 pm

"Yay!" The young canine had a new bounce to her step, her fifth appendage violently wagging in joy. She wasn't sure what he meant by his first statement, however, she still showed excitement. "I can't believe we're actually going!" Her voice raised upwards a few octaves, a smiled gracing her facial features.
Back to top Go down
Major
Admin
Major

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:06 pm

Major gave his tail a small sway in return to her excitement before trotting towards the direction of the city. "Of course we're actually going," He laughed, glad he had a travelling companion. By the time they had set off, the sun had disappeared below the horizon, allowing the dark of night to briefly emerge before the bright moon appeared. "So have you only ever stayed in your yard?" He asked, not wanting to commit to a silent journey.
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:10 pm

"Most of the time, I was rarely allowed in the house unless there was bad weather heading our way." As if to prove her point, her nose began to twitch as if she sensed rain, of course, that wasn't the case. "They don't seem to enjoy a dog eating their couch." She chuckled nervously. "I never left that yard, well before now of course. I was always scared my owners would be upset if I left, but I highly doubt it now that I thought it through..." She trailed off, running her ribbon swiftly over her nose.
Back to top Go down
Major
Admin
Major

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:24 pm

"Hey that's alright, they clearly aren't dog people. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a cat," His reassuring tone was cut off by the word cat, as a dark tabby feline darted across their path and into the bushes behind another house. "Cats," Major repeated, his hackles faintly raised. He eyed the area the small animal had fled to before turning his attention back to what lay in front of their paws. "If we want to get there before sunrise we would have to pick up the pace, you okay with that?" He asked Bambi, his voice back to it's normal composed tone.
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 5:27 pm

"Of course I am." She didn't even think it through, and was already beginning to walk a bit faster, prepared to run. She didn't want to start running, only to somehow go in the wrong direction, she waited for Major to begin running, she slowly tensed up as she prepared. She was a generally fast canine, for her breed at least, and her stamina was up pretty high as well.
Back to top Go down
Major
Admin
Major

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Major simply nodded and increased the length of his strides, putting him in a fast lope. He moved both ears to face behind him, making sure he was not getting too far ahead of Bambi. Since the suns disappearance the temperature dropped a significant amount and the wind seemed to cut through his fur, but the run helped warm him up. The houses began to become more clustered together, indicating they were approaching the city, but that fact was only confirmed when the tall buildings came into view and the streets opened up, lined with illuminating street lights.

To the city

Last edited by Major on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:58 pm

Upon seeing the tall buildings and the lights, the canine's jaw dropped in awe, her orbs widened in surprise. Even from here she could tell the buildings were much taller than any she had ever seen. Her pace started to slack a bit, but eventually she was back on course. "That's the city?" Of course it was the city, she thought, what else would It be. She turned to look at Major, seeing if his face gave a hint, though she had already figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

Species : Kangal
Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 11:26 am

entering suburbs, coming from cavern falls

I sigh, my head low. My large paws crunch the snow as i walk the street. I tried to avoid others, wanting to try and clean my slate. I had a bit of my mothers star on her chest, but mind was outlined in a very very dull silver color. I remember my father having blue eyes, and my mother had silver. My dad had a heart on his neck too. I had it, it was outlined the same as the star was, and if you shave that area, it would be pitch black. I sigh, my head low as i was thinking of my parents again. I missed them, and wished they were here. "why do others take all their luck and absorb it?" i wondered in my head.
Back to top Go down
Mossberg

Mossberg

Species : Kangal
Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 2:17 pm

I start to see the city, deciding if i go there it wouldn't be all that bad. "Whats the worst that can happen?" i thought, trotting through the suburbs. The city gets bigger and bigger, the cold wind blowing my medium length coat. I sigh, speeding up. I left large paw prints, with bits of blood falling from my wounds. The wounds were old, but it didn't mean anything. I speed up, my legs fully extending, then pass eachother before they get ready to extend again. I had a large, strong, agile build, and that was clear.
leaving suburbs for city
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suburbans Region   Suburbans Region - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suburbans Region
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2